Friday, July 8, 2011

30 Somewhat Unconventional Ways I Like My Men.

  1. I like my men how I like my coffee. Mostly black.
  2. I like my men how I like my pizza. Dipped in ranch.
  3. I like my men how I like my chocolate. With nuts.
  4. I like my men how I like my showers. Hot and soapy.
  5. I like my men how I like my bathroom stalls. Taller than me.
  6. I like my men how I like my bras. They don't chafe my nipples.
  7. I like my men how I like my jello. Full of booze.
  8. I like my men how I like my chapstick. In my pocket.
  9. I like my men how I like my browsing history. Vulgar and full of Star Wars trivia.
  10. I like my men how I like my drinks. The more I've had, the more easily I forget the number.
  11. I like my men how I like my comedic timing. Awkward and inappropriate.
  12. I like my men how I like my jokes. Racist.
  13. I like my men how I like my alcoholics. Always up for another round.
  14. I like my men how I like my wine. Aged and in my rack.
  15. I like my men how I like my internet memes. Stupid and everywhere.
  16. I like my men how I like my computer. Always turned on.
  17. I like my men how I like my waistband. Loose on holidays.
  18. I like my men how I like my movie theaters. They don't mind that I'm usually drunk.
  19. I like my men how I like my Wednesdays. No pants.
  20. I like my men how I like my mirror. Beautiful and easy to talk to.
  21. I like my men how I like my dreams. Fucked up and normally meaningless.
  22. I like my men how I like my Sharpies. Ultra fine.
  23. I like my men how I like my farts. Always following me around.
  24. I like my men how I like my convenience stores. They don't ask how old I am.
  25. I like my men how I like my vitamins. Covered in cartoon dinosaurs.
  26. I like my men how I like my blind deaf-mutes. Touchy feely.
  27. I like my men how I like my Twilight books. Idiotic and easy to read.
  28. I like my men how I like my open houses. I can always leave without making a commitment.
  29. I like my men how I like my laundry. Dirty and on my floor.

    And finally,
  30. I like my men how I like my snooty expensive restaurant owners who won't let me use their bathroom. They don't care that I'm full of shit. 

    No comments:

    Post a Comment